CAT application form 2021 schedule with CAT Application form 2021 has been released by the Indian Institute of Management Indore. A complete schedule of CAT has been released by IIM Indore in July 2021 (the previous year) but there is no latest information released by the organisation for Common Admission Test. All applicants can fill the online application form through online mode only however, there will be no offline mode.
The last date of filling online application form is September 2021 till 5 p.m. After the last date of filing the application form is over then the applicant will get a new link for the edit and correction window. This correction window is open for the reason of those applicants who done a few mistakes while filling day online application form of CAT 2021.
While going for CAT registration 2021 the first step is the applicant will germinate login ID and password. Application fees of CAT application form 2021 are divided on the basis of category so so there will be different its application fee for general other backward class and other reserve class. To know more about the CAT application 2021 read this article carefully.
Latest-: CAT 2021 online application will be going to be released soon. Click Here to Apply online and complete information related to the Common Admission Test 2021.
CAT Application Form 2021 | Common Admission Test Apply online 2021
Every year all applicants will take admission over 20 IIM and more than 1000 business schools. This year CAT application form free also increased. There will be an increment in the exam centre and exam city this is done because to make social distancing due to COVID-19 spread throughout the world. The application fee also increases from last year. there will be a different application fee for different category applicant complete information are given below read this article carefully.
CAT 2021 Application Form Schedule
|CAT 2021 Notification||July, 2021|
|Start date for CAT exam registration 2021||August 2021|
|End date to register for CAT exam 2021||September 2021 (till 5 PM)|
|Availability of admit card||October 28, 2021|
|CAT 2021||November 29, 2021|
Click Here for
What’s new in CAT Registration 2021
- Application fees have been increased by 50 rupees for all categories. Last year’s application fees for general and reserved categories are rupees 1950 and 950.
- The applicant will get an opportunity to select 6 exam cities in their exam venue preference. last year applicant can only select 4 exam cities for their exam venue preference.
Candidates can click here for New Registration for CAT 2021.
What to keep ready before filling CAT registration form 2021?
Before filing CAT registration form 2021 candidate must read all the eligibility criteria which are created by the organization. Things that are required to fill CAT registration form 2021 are given below.
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Scan image and signature of the applicant
- Scanned document of the applicant.
- Candidate belongs to any category so the applicant required a category certificate as proof.
Documents that are required and need to be upload while CAT registration 2021 given below in the table
|Image/ Documents||Dimensions||Format||Image Resolution||File Size|
|Photograph||30 mm (width) x 45 mm (height)||JPEG/JPG||150 px/inch (min)||Not more than 80 KB|
|Signature||80 mm (width) x 35 mm (height)|
|PwD Certificate||Candidates will have to download the PwD certificate from the CAT website and provide all the necessary information. The document has to be self-attested and scanned as PDF and uploaded|
Which web browser required to fill CAT registration form 2021
The candidate uses various web browsers throughout the world but few browsers show some technical glitch while filling CAT registration form 2021. The applicant can choose any one browser and fill CAT application form 2021.
- Google Chrome 3.0
- Internet Explorer 8 and all above version
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and all above version
Step to fill CAT registration form 2021
CAT registration form can be filled through online mode only there will be no offline form available. The applicant can follow this step and get help while filling the CAT application form 2021.
- The candidate must go to the official website or click on the direct link of CAT registration form 2021 given below.
- After visiting the official website candidate click on the CAT registration 2021 option a new window appears in front of the applicant.
- Fill all the details which are required and germinate login ID and password.
Candidates can click here for New Registration for CAT 2021.
- Filling CAT application form 2021
- Now after doing CAT registration 2021 successfully applicant must click on the login option enter all the basic detail are required to log in.
- After doing login candidate must enter all the basic detail which are required to fill CAT application form 2021.
- details that are required to fill CAT online application form 2021 are
- All personal details related to applicant name, father’s name, mother’s name, etc.
- Academic qualification
- Work experience
- Selection of test city
- Payment of application fee
Candidates can click here for Login for CAT 2021.
What are the points to remember while doing CAT registration 2021?
- All applicant are compulsory to fill all the fields which are marked by “*”.
- Fill in all the important information
- There will be no spelling mistake
- After filling CAT registration form 2021 click on the save and continue option.
- The tab option is not applicable or working while feeling CAT application form 2021. The applicant must use a mouse instead of a Tab button.
- Before doing logout candidates must save all complete information.
- Cat application form 2021 can be filled in two different sections.
- An applicant can do all changes still the application fee is not paid after that it is not possible to do any kind of changes in the CAT application form 2021.
How to fill cat application form 2021?
Before filling CAT application form 2021 candidate must click on the new registration option then the candidate must enter all the basic details which are required for doing new registration for CAT 2021.
Name of the candidates
All applicants must enter there goes name which is already mentioned in the class 10 certificate. In some other cases candidate changed their name after class 10th then the applicant must provide an affidavit for a valid document for proof.
Date of birth
The applicant must fill in the date of birth taken from the virtual calendar. The format of entering the date of birth in CAT registration form 2021 is the first mentioned day followed by the month and then a year.
While doing the CAT registration 2021 candidate must provide a valid email address because the organization will send a confirmation mail on the given email address during CAT registration form 2021. This e-mail address is also used further because all information will send on this email address by the organization.
Provide an active mobile number while doing CAT registration 2021 because a verification code or OTP will send on the same number. The mobile number is 10 digits and belongs to India. In some cases, the application mobile number does not belong to India then changes the area prefix.
Generation of OTP (one-time-password)
After completing the registration form an OTP is generated by the organization. That one-time password is sent to the registered mobile number or registered email ID. A numeric digit code enters by the applicant to the given space and checks out I agree on the box. After checking out the candidate click on the submit option.
After registration has been completed successfully a confirmation email or SMS has been sending to the registered mobile number or email id.
log in to fill CAT Application form 2021
After successfully completing the CAT registration 2021 applicants are able to log in. To do a login candidate must click on the register candidate login button. Now candidate must enter the user ID or password. This user ID or password is created during a new candidate registration form. that candidate who successfully completes the registration form is able to login to CAT application form 2021.
FILL CAT Registration form 2021
A candidate who wants to take admission in business schools must fill a common admission test application form 2021. CAT application form 2021 is divided into six different sections these are given below.
- Personal details
- Academic qualification
- Work experience
- Test city
The applicant must enter all the personal details related to them. After entering the date of birth in the format of the date overcome month and year. After that application form for the show some slots according to the date of birth.
- Fathers, husbands, guardians, and mothers name as applicable.
- Now candidates must enter the category in which they came. If the candidate belongs to any reserved category then the candidate must upload a category document for the proof and all basic details such as serial/entry number coma caste/tribe, state/union territory.
- After that applicant must choose the nationality belongs to.
Now applicant must enter address detail. The applicant must enter the permanent address and correspondence address in the address detail with the Postal service. candidate must enter an alternative mobile number and email ID for emergency use after filling CAT registration form 2021.
what are the documents to be uploaded in CAT 2021 Application Form?
- The candidate must have a soft copy in the scanned format of the photograph and signature.
- All the documents which are required to upload they are must in specific dimension these dimensions are given below in the table.
- Candidates make sure that scan photograph and signature must have a clear view.
Section 2- Academic Details
All academic details are required to enter while filling CAT 2021 application form.
- CLASS 10TH / SSC /equivalent exam scores
- Class 12th certificate
- Graduation degree certificates and details
- Post-graduation degree certificate and details
- Some other program and courses details
Candidate must mention all this information with each degree details
- Name of the board
- Aggregate marks
- Aggregate CGPA
After filling all details candidate must click on save and continue to the next step
Session 3- work experience
If those candidates who are working under any other organization before filling CAT application form 2021 then the candidates must enter all the details regarding their work experience such as
- Joining date in the organisation
- Work statement for full-time or part-time
Note candidate makes sure that internship, pre-graduation, project, part-time work experience will not be counted as work experience.
Session 4- programmes
The applicant will choose all IIM from where they want to pursue their masters in business. a drop-down menu will show to all candidates from there can applicants will choose a city from where they want to appear for the personal interview.
Those candidates who want to apply for PGP courses in Indian institute of management (IIMs). The list has been given below
- IIM Kashipur
- IIM Raipur
- IIM Ranchi
- IIM Rohtak
- IIM Tiruchirappalli
- IIM Udaipur
Section 5- CAT test centre 2021
In this section, candidates must choose exam cities. In CAT 2021 candidates can choose 6 exam cities instead of 4 exam cities. CAT 2021 will be conducted in 156 cities after completing of CAT application form 2021 candidate will be allotted exam center for exam venue from the 6 choose cities.
Session 6- paid application fee for CAT registration 2021
This is the last step of the CAT application form 2021. In this step, the applicant must pay the application fee according to their category. Candidate must choose payment gateway after completing the application form tills session 5. Then candidates must choose a preferred mode of payment and pay the desired application fee. CAT registration fee details category wise is given below in the table.
CAT Registration Fees 2021
|Category||Registration Fees||Mode of Payment|
|SC, ST and PWD||Rs 1000||Bill Desk, Paytm, PayU, BillDesk – Net banking, Credit/Debit Cards|
|General and NC-OBC||Rs 2000|
Transaction fee for CAT Registration 2021
While paying the CAT registration fee 2021 by any mode of transaction there will be different charges to be taken by the various payment mode. This transaction fee for CAT registration 2021 e is given below in the table.
|Mode of payment||Transaction Charges|
|Credit Card (Visa/Master)||1.20 percent of the transaction amount and subject to a minimum of Rs. 5|
|Net Banking||Rs. 20 per transaction|
|Credit Card (American Express)||2.85 percent of the transaction amount and subject to a minimum of Rs. 5|
|Debit Card (Visa/Master)||0.75 percent of the Transaction amount for value up to Rs. 2000 and subject to a minimum of Rs. 5|
|1.00% of the Transaction amount for the value|
|Other Payment methods||BillDesk, PayU, and Paytm|
CAT Application Correction Form 2021
If any applicant do some mistake while feeling CAT online application form 2021. Then another chance is given by the organization to correct that mistake by the mode of correction form. One important thing that organization will not provide all option to make it correct but there is only a few option permission will be given for the correction.
CAT Registration Trends 2021
|Year||Number of Applications||Year||Number of Applications||Year||Number of applications|
CAT 2021 Admit Card
The admit cards of the candidates for CAT 2021 CBT will be released in October 2021. CAT 2021 Admit Card will be released online on the official website. Only those registered candidates who have submitted their application for the CAT 2021 Entrance Test at the right time will be issued the admit card. Candidates will be given admission in the entrance exam from the printout of the admission. To download the admit card, candidates have to provide their user ID and password. Admit cards will not be sent to any candidate from the post. On the admit card, the name of the candidate, the date of the examination, the examination center, the necessary guidelines, etc., are given information related to the examination.
Official website- iimcat.ac.in