Union public service commission (UPSC) was released the notification regarding the recruitment of Central Armed Police Force – Assistant Command Exam 2019 (CAPF AC). Interested Candidate can see the eligibility before filling the application form and move one step closure to their dream job. Candidates can apply online from 24 April 2019 to 20 May. UPSC released the notification against 323 vacancies.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2019
The UPSC CAPF (ACs) recruitment is conducted in 3 Phases – Written Examination (18 August), Physical Efficiency and Medical Standards Tests, and Interview/Personality Test. The final selection of the candidate is purely based on merit. Candidates who would qualify the CAPF Assistant Commandants (Group A) examination will be appointed in the Border Security Force (BSF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) and Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
CAPF AC Recruitment Schedule 2019
|Application form starts from||24 April 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||20 May 2019|
|Last date for Online fee payment||21 May 2019|
|Issuing admit card||24 July 2019|
|Exam date||18 August 2019|
|Result declaration||not declared yet|
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Vacancy details 2019
- CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force Total number of Post)
- Total no of post – 108
- BSF (Border Security Force Total number of Post)
- Total no of post – 10
- CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
- Total no. of post – 28
- ITBP(Indo-Tibetan Border Police)
- Total no. of post – 21
- SSB(Sashastra Seema Bal)
- Total no. of post – 66
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- If the government gives consent in writing for the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, then-candidate are eligible to appear in the examination of UPSC CAPF 2019.
- Candidates must have the age between 20-25 years as on 1 August 2019.
Relaxation in Age Limits
- ST/ SC category has 5 Years Relaxation in Age Limit.
- OBC category – 3 Years Relaxation in Age Limit.
- Civilian Central Govt. Servant/ Ex-Servicemen: 5 Years Relaxation in Age Limit
- Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from January 1, 1981, to December 31, 1990 – 5 Years Relaxation in Age Limit.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, provided they will have to produce their final result at the time of filling Detailed Application Form (DAF).
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Application form 2019
UPSC CAPF 2019 application form was available online at the official website with the release of exam notification. Candidate can fill their application form by 20 May 2019. It is a national level examination.
Apply Online – Candidate Click Here to fill the application form.
Application fee for Assistant Commandant Exam 2019 can be submitted either through online or offline mode.
- In online mode, the candidate can pay through SBI Net Banking Facility or using Credit / Debit/ Master/Visa/ Rupay card.
- In offline mode, the fee can be paid in cash directly to SBI Bank branches.
For making payment by cash, the candidate should select the option “Pay by cash” and should print the system generated Pay-in-Slip during Part-II of registration for UPSC CAPF 2019 and deposit the fee at any of SBI Branch as soon as possible.
|General Category / Unreserved / OBC||Rs. 200|
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Admit Card 2019
UPSC has issued admit cards for Assistant Commandants exam on July 24, 2019. Candidates can download the admit card from upsc.gov.in by logging in with their Registration ID and Password and also u can also download by click here which redirect to you official.
Candidates don’t forget to print the admit card.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Exam Centre 2019
Hey guys, below I am giving the list of UPSC CAPF AC 2019 Exam center list. So please check your region and fill the application form.
- Panaji (Goa)
- Port Blair
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Exam pattern 2019
The exam is held in offline mode. The recruitment process consists of 3 levels which are a Written Exam, Medical Test and Interview/ Personality Test.
- UPSC CAPF 2019 Written Exam will contain two papers to be conducted on August 18, 2019.
- Paper, I will be held from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and Paper II will begin from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- In Paper I there is -1/3 negative marking of each wrong question. But not applicable for Paper-II i.e, in paper II no negative marking.
- Paper-I will be evaluated first and Paper-II will only be evaluated if the candidate has obtained minimum qualifying marks in Paper I.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Syllabus 2019
Syllabus for both Paper I and Paper II are given below:-
Paper I – General ability and intelligence
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
General Mental Ability
Candidates’ logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation solving skills will be tested.
The questions from this section include general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
Current Events of National and International Importance
This section will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations.
Indian Polity and Economy
The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
History of India
The section will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
Indian and World Geography
The section shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper-II:- General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A: Essay questions which are to be answered in the long narrative form either in Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks.
The topics will be related to Indian Politics and Economy, modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, social security, and human rights issues and analytical ability.
Part-B: Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing arguments, basic grammar and vocabulary.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Selection procedure 2019:-
Candidates who are declared qualified in UPSC CAPF 2019 written exam will be called for next round i.e. Physical Standards / Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standards Test
They must send or present original documents related to category, academic qualification, residential proof, admit card and scorecard, etc. as is directed by the authorized office.
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET): selections, will be eligible for Physical Efficiency Test as If a candidate qualifies meeting Physical Standards as per the norms of mentioned below
- 100-meter race in 15 seconds.
- 800-meter race in 3 minutes 45 seconds.
- Long jump 3.5 meters and they only get 3 chances.
- Shut puts (7.86 kgs) 4.5 meter.
- 100 meter race in 18 secons
- 800 meter race in 4 minute 45 seconds.
- Long jump 3.0 meter in 3 chances.
NOTE: Pregnancy at the time of PET will be a disqualification and pregnant female candidate will be rejected.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Result 2019:-
Result for UPSC CAPF 2019 written exam is expected to be declared in last week of August 2020 or in the first week of September 2020. If a candidate secures minimum qualifying marks in Paper 1 only then answer sheet of Paper 2 will be considered for checking.
A Merit will be announced on the basis of UPSC CAPF 2019 Written Exam and Interview which make total marks 600.
The Result will be published on official website i.e.upsc.gov.in. Roll no. of the qualified candidate will be displayed. Result details will be shown some days later with Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Category and Marks obtained.