UPSC CAPF AC Result 2019:-
The exam is held for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), which includes Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
CAPF AC Important dates 2019:-
|The written exam held on||18 August 2019|
|Result of written exam||September 2019|
|Personal Interview||November 2019|
How to check UPSC CAPF AC Result 2019:-
Candidates can check their result by following these steps which are given below:-
- Visit the official site of UPSC – upsc.gov.in.
- Find the Final Results section on the what’s new box of the Home page.
- Click on the PDF link available for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam, 2019.
- UPSC CAPF 2019 result will be displayed in PDF format.
- This PDF file contains roll number, name of the selected candidates.
- Candiates please check your name and print result for future reference.
UPSC CAPF AC Answer key 2019:-
UPSC CAPF 2019 Answer Key is important which is release by UPSC for those students are appearing in and want to calculate a fair estimate of their respective results. It is the set of correct answers to all the questions which are asked in the question paper. so candidates have to wait for the answer key and please visit latest updates regarding UPSC CAPF AC recruitment 2019.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Cut off 2019:-
Minimum Cut Off marks for qualifying the candidate for the selection process will be decided by UPSC. In order to clear the written exam, candidates have to score the minimum cut off marks.
But here we are giving you 2018 UPSC CAPF AC cut off. Candidate can estimate their marks.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Personal interview 2019:-
- Candidates clearing the written exam by securing the minimum mark score set by Union Public Service Commission will be called for the next round of selection.
- The next round in selection in UPSC CAPF 2019 recruitment is Physical Standards or Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
- Candidates who qualify in the Physical test and medical standards test will be called for the next level of selection in UPSC CAPF 2019 recruitment and the next and final round in this selection process is the Interview or Personality Test.
- Based on the performance of candidates and mark scored in the Interview or Personality Test, they will be offered the appointment order.
Documents Required for Personal Interview:-
The important documents to be brought at the time of UPSC CAPF AC Personal Interview 2019 which is given below:
- Educational certificates
- Certificate showing the date of birth
- Any valid Government ID proof