Bihar has conducted TET exam every year. Candidates wishing to make a career in the field of education can appear in the Bihar TET 2019 exam. The TET exam in Bihar is conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board. TET is an entrance test through which lower primary and upper primary teachers are selected. Candidates who pass the TET exam can become teachers from class 1 to class 8. The TET exam consists of two papers in total. Candidates who pass the Paper 1 examination are considered to be eligible for reading from class 1 to 5. Those who pass the paper 2 exams are considered to be qualified to become a teacher from class 6 to 8. For more information related to TET Bihar, you can read this post in full.
Bihar TET 2019
For passing the TET examination, the general category candidates are required to obtain a minimum of 90 marks. Other backward caste candidates, women, and differently-abled candidates have to score a minimum of 83 marks to pass the TET exam. At the same time, candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category can pass the TET examination by obtaining a minimum 75 marks. Applications for Bihar TET 2019 have not started yet. Before applying for this exam, the candidates must check their educational qualification and age limit.
Bihar TET Schedule 2019
|Bihar TET Exam 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Apply Online||To be announced|
|Last date to Apply Online||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Bihar TET layer parameters / Eligibility Criteria 2019
For paper 1
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary with a minimum of 50 percent marks. Or
- Candidates training in Elementary Education for 2 years can also apply from the National Teacher Education Council with passing 12th with 45 percent marks. Or
- It is necessary to have 4 years training in Elementary Education with passing 12th with 50 percent marks.
For paper 2
- Candidates training in 2 years of primary education with BA / B.Sc can apply. Or
- Candidates who have done B. Ed with 50% marks in graduation can apply. Or
- Candidates are required to be in the final year of Elementary Education Graduate (BLA) of 4 years with 12th pass with 50 percent marks.
- The maximum age limit for male candidates of the general category has been fixed at 35 years.
- The maximum age limit of women candidates of general category should be 38 years.
- For OBC candidates (male, female), the maximum age limit has been fixed at 38 years.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates (male, female) must have a maximum age of 40 years.
Bihar TET Application Form 2019
The process of application for Bihar TET 2019 has not started yet. The application form is released on the official website. After the release of the application form, the interested candidates can apply through the link given in this page. The date of commencement of application has not been announced yet. Talking about the year 2017, the application form was released on 6 April 2019. TET can be applied only through online medium. It is necessary to register before applying.
Candidates are required to upload photo and signature while applying for TET Bihar. After applying, it is necessary to submit the application fee. The application is considered incomplete if the application fee is not submitted. Incompletely filled applications may be rejected. If there is a mistake while filling the application, then you can also improve the application. A date to improve the application has not yet been announced. You can improve the application form through online.
For a paper
- General and other backward classes candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 400.
- An application fee of Rs 200 has been fixed for SC, ST, and differently-abled candidates.
For both papers
- Candidates belonging to general and other backward classes are required to submit an application fee of Rs 600.
- SC, ST, and differently-abled candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 300.
Bihar TET Admit Card 2019
The admit card of the candidates applying for Bihar TET has not yet been issued. In the year 2017, the admit card was issued on 16 July. Keeping this in mind, it is estimated that the admit card for the TET exam to be held in the year 2019 may be released in the third week of July 2019. However, it has not been officially announced yet.
The TET Admit Card is issued on the official website. The admit card can be downloaded only through online medium. No candidate is sent the admit card through post or by any other means. After the release of the admit card, a link to download the admit card will be placed in this page. Candidates can also download their admit card through the link given in this page.
Bihar TET Exam Pattern 2019
For paper 1
- The examination is conducted through written means.
- In this exam, the candidates are given 2 hours 30 minutes time.
- The exam is for a total of 150 marks.
- A total of 150 questions are asked in this exam.
- All questions are of 1 mark.
- The exam asks questions from the topics of Child Development and Education, Language 1 (Hindi / Urdu), Language 2 (Urdu / Bengali), Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
- Questions of 30 – 30 marks are asked from all subjects.
For paper 2
- This test is of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Paper 2 exam is of a total of 150 marks.
- There are a total of 150 questions in the exam.
- All questions asked are of 1 mark.
- The exam consists of 30 marks from Child Development and Education.
- Language 1 (Hindi / Urdu / Bangla / Maithili / Bhojpuri / Sanskrit / Arabic / Persian / English) also gets 30 marks questions.
- Language 2 (Hindi / Urdu / Bangla / Maithili / Bhojpuri / Sanskrit / Arabic / Persian / English) has a total of 30 questions.
- A total of 60 marks are asked from Mathematics and Science or Sociology subjects.
Bihar TET Syllabus 2019
From here you can check the syllabus for TET Bihar 2019 exam. Candidates appearing in the exam can see the syllabus of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 from here.
Bihar TET Answer Key 2019
The answer key is also issued for candidates appearing in TET exam. The written examination of the answer is released shortly after the end. After the release of the answer, the candidates can guess their marks before the result is released. After the release of the answer, the candidates can guess their marks before the result is lost. Candidates can also file their objections on the answer key. Answer is released on the official website of Bihar School Examination Board. After the release of the answer, you can also view the answer key from the link in this page.
Bihar TET Result 2019
Candidates appearing in TET Bihar 2019 exam have to wait for a little to know the result. The TET result is released sometime after the examination. The result release date has not been announced yet. As per estimates, TET Result can be released in the third week of September 2019. After the result is released, a link to this page will be posted. Candidates can check their result from given in this page. Bihar TET Result 2019 can be released in PDF format. Results of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 can be released simultaneously.
Bihar TET Quick Links 2019
|MP TET Exam 2020 Events||Quick Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit card||Click Here|
|Application fee Payment||Click Here|