BSPCB stands for Bihar state pollution control Board. The organisation released an official notification for requirements. There are various post has been shown in the notification. The online application form has been released for various posts. Candidates can apply for these posts i.e. Junior Lab. Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Field Attendant/ Lab. Attendant, Data Entry Operator/ Para Taxonomist. Apply online has been released candidates can fill the online application form July 30, 2019, Onwards. Before filling, the application form candidate must read all the instruction carefully. The last date to apply online application form is August 14, 2019. Candidates can apply online before the last date to avoid the rush and after the last date apply online URL will be disabled.
Bihar BSPCB Recruitment 2019
- There will be no application fee for filling this form
- Candidate must pass minimum class XII
- There is no lower age limit
- Candidates must have an upper age limit from 30 to 42 for a different post
Bihar BSPCB Recruitment Schedule 2019
|Apply Online||30 July 2019|
|Last date to apply online||14 August 2019|
|Admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Bihar BSPCB Recruitment Vacancy Details 2019
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 06 Posts.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 02 Posts
- Field Attendant / Lab Attendant – 10 Posts
- Data Entry Operator/ Para Taxonomist – 10 Posts
Bihar BSPCB Recruitment Pay Scale 2019
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – ₹25,500/ month
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – ₹25,500/ month
- Field Attendant / Lab Attendant – ₹21,300/ month
- Data Entry Operator/ Para Taxonomist – ₹11,000/ month
Bihar BSPCB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
Education eligibility criteria
- Junior Laboratory Assistant
- Candidate must have a degree of B.sc with chemistry / Life Science / Environmental Science / Bio-Chemistry from a reconized university.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) –
- Candidate must have a degree of B.sc with Computer application / BCA from a recognized university
- Field Attendant / Lab Attendant –
- Candidate must Pass XII Science from a recognized School.
- Data Entry Operator/ Para Taxonomist –
- Candidate must have good knowledge of computer technology.
- well, known about website development.
- Candidate must pass class XIIfrom a recognized school.
- Candidate must have a one-year experience.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant
- There will be no lower age limit
- The upper age limit for the candidates is 01 August 2019.
- Post wise age is as –
- Junior Laboratory Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Field Attendant / Lab Attendant age lies between 37 Years to 42 Years.
- Data Entry Operator / Para Taxonomist – Candidates maximum age limit is 30 Years.
Bihar BSPCB Recruitment Application form 2019
Apply online for various post of Bihar state pollution control Board has been released. Candidate can to the official website of the organisation. Apply online has been released on July 30, 2019. Before filling the application form for various post candidate must read all the instruction carefully. The last date to apply online application form is August 14, 2019. candidates can fill application before the last date to apply online to avoid the rush. After the last date Apply online link will be disabled.
For Registration – To do New Registration candidates can.
To Apply Online – Candidates canto apply online.
How to Apply Online for Bihar BSPCB Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates first go to the official website of BSPCB.
- Then, candidates, must click on new registration and do new registration by using email Id and Password.
- Candidates must click on the login button and do login by using register email ID and password.
- Before filling, the application form candidate must read all the instruction carefully and scan all the documents which are required.
- Fill al the field with correct basic information.
- Candidates now upload all the Scanned documents with required measurement.
- The last step is filling application form so, candidates must fill application fees to do the final submission of the application form.
- Before submitting application form candidates must take a print out of completed application form for further use.
Application fees Bihar BSPCB Recruitment 2019
- There will be no application fees for any candidates.
Bihar BSPCB Recruitment Admit card 2019
Admit will be released by the organisation on the official website. candidate must go to the official website and download admit card in clear format. Candidate takes a printout of the admit card. The organisation will not be sent any admit card through email or by postal service. candidates Must read the instruction which is present inside the admit card before going to the examination hall.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Other Photo ID issued by Government
Bihar BSPCB Recruitment Result 2019
Result for Bihar state pollution control Board recruitment will be released on the official website of the organisation. The Result will be released on the official website. Candidates can download the result when it is published by the organisation. The result will not yet be decided by the organisation. when the result date is declared that will be updated on this page.
To read more about the official notification candidates can
Bihar BSPCB: Official notification
Now you are aware of all the information about the Bihar BSPCB exam in detail. To know more information you can check the official website of Bihar BSPCB read to find the information Of syllabus, pattern, cut-off, eligibility criteria and much more.