Army Public School Lansdowne Admission 2021- The Conducting body of Army Public School Lansdowne is the Army Welfare Education Society. This is also known as AWES. APS Lansdowne school was Located at Lansdowne, District Pauri Garhwal. This army school in Uttarakhand in Northern India. The complete education system is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE Board). All students are eligible for the Army Public School admission 2021 process. Students take admission from class first (1st) To class 12th. In this article, we are going to discuss in detail about Army Public School Lansdowne admission 2021 application form, how to apply, fee structure, address, phone number, facilities, To get detailed information read this article carefully.
Army Public School Lansdowne Admission 2020-2021
APS is also a type of co-ed residential school. Students can also avail education till class 12th. All Army public schools have various types of Popular activities and all proper facilities related to education and development to the students. All students who apply for Army Public School Lansdowne will get admission to their respective classes but there are some terms and conditions to get admission into Army Public School Lansdowne. These are first priorities given to those students whose parents are serving the nation (defence, Air Force, Navy) etc.
Best reaching route to APS Lansdowne.
Students can reach APS Lansdowne by road medium because it is the fastest route to reach there. Junction of the road connecting to the nearest cities complete information s given below. The road is the fastest medium because it is situated in hilly areas. So train or other medium is difficult to reach to the location so as per our expert follow the connecting cities route map that is given below.
- APS Lansdowne is 180 km away from New Delhi
- APS Lansdowne is 45 km away from Kotdwara
Army Public School Lansdowne Admission 2020-2021
|Classes offered||Classes I to XII|
|CBSE Affiliation No.||3580007|
|Age criteria for Class I||05 years as on 31 March of the admission year|
|Age Criteria for Class II||06 years as on 31 March of the admission year|
|Admission criteria for class I||5 years as on 31 March of the admission year|
|Admission criteria for class II to IX||Based on the admission test|
|Admission criteria for class XI||Duly attested pass mark sheet+ documents said above|
|Documents required admission||Birth CertificateOne latest Passport size photograph of your wardProof of being defence personal copy of Aadhaar card|
|Application form date||February|
|Application form cost||Rs.50/-|
|Army Public School Lansdowne Contact number||12 453 01386262278 01386262065, 9410146644|
|Army Public School Lansdowne address||PO- LANSDOWNE, DIST- PAURI GARHWAL (UK) – 246155|
Lansdowne Army Public School admission 2021 complete procedure?
Students can take admission into Army Public School Lansdowne by both modes such as online mode as well as offline mode. Let’s have a look at the Army Public School admission 2021 procedure that is given below.
Army Public School admission procedure 2021 through online mode
- Students must visit the school location that is Lansdowne.
- After that, students need to visit the Army Public School Lansdowne admission department office.
- Now students need to submit all the documents that are required for the Army Public School admission 2021 procedure. A list of all documents that are required for Army Public School admission given below.
NOTE – due to covid-19 offline admission process has been closed by the organisation for safety purposes. Now there is only one way to take admission into Army Public School Lansdowne is by online mode only.
Army Public School admission procedure 2021 through online mode
At this time we are going to discuss in detail how to take admission to Army Public School Lansdowne for session 2021 with the help of online mode so follow all the steps carefully to complete the procedure successfully.
- First phone students need to open their search engine Browser and type the “APS digicamp” keyword.
- The student also clicks on the direct link that is given below.
- Now in a new tab or website i.e. digicamp has been displayed over the screen. After that, students need to click on the “Admission and transfer” option. This option is present on the top left side of the screen.
- Now a new tab appears on the user screen. In that Tab, the user needs to choose the institute in which they want to take the admission.
- By clicking on the “Area” radio tab option. and then the user needs to choose the zone of the army school by clicking on the “Zone” radio button.
- Now user needs to click on the “Search” button. Check out the image given below.
- After that user will see the complete admission procedure with important dates of the admission on the same screen.
The curriculum of the Army Public School Lansdowne
as we already discussed that Army Public School Lansdowne takes admission classes 1 to classes 12. The school is affiliated with the CBSE board, New Delhi. After class 10th students can choose or take admission in Army Public School Lansdowne into three streams such as science, commerce and Humanity. Schools take complete responsibility to provide good and best education facilities in all classes apart from that there is a different teacher facility for all three streams. There are several academic activities to be held each and every year we are mentioning a few of them.
- Computer-aided learning (CAL) and paid tuition classes.
- Coaching classes for a professional course and all entrance exams according to their streams.
- Providing training from trained coaches to train students to qualify for NDA, RIMC and Sainik School entrance exam.
Priority in admission seats
- Parents or Guardians serving for the nation in any one of the forces such as Army, Air Force, Navy, DSC personnel. Those students will get the higher priority.
- Retired Ex-Service man’s children also get the same priority.
- These categories do not fall under civilians for taking admission in army public schools that are given below.
- Defence Estimates
- Para Military Forces including Coast Guard, GREF, MES, TA
- The second quota for civilians if there is any seat is left in the school. Check out a piece of short information that falls under the civilian’s category for taking Army Public School admission 2021.
- Parents or Guardians Grandchildren of serving/retired Army personnel.
- Rest all left outfall users in this category.
Army Public School Lansdowne Syllabus
Army Public School Lansdown syllabus is divided into three different categories. All these different categories are mention below. These three categories are Primary class syllabus, Junior class Syllabus, Senior Class Syllabus. All Applicants can download APS (Army Public School) Syllabus that is available in PDF Format. Check out all complete Class wise syllabus of Army public School is given below.
- Primary Class Syllabus – Syllabus Available for class 1st to 5th class.
- Junior class Syllabus- Syllabus Available for class 6th to 8th class.
- Senior Class Syllabus – Syllabus Available for class 8th to 12th class.
Primary Class Syllabus
Junior class Syllabus
Senior Class Syllabus
|Primary Class Syllabus (Class 1 to Class 5)||View syllabus / Download Syllabus Pdf|
|Junior class Syllabus (Class 6 to Class 8)||View syllabus / Download Syllabus Pdf|
|Senior Class Syllabus (Class 9 to Class 12)||View syllabus / Download Syllabus Pdf|
What is the Marks pattern and Exam Policy of Army Public School Lansdown?
In this section, we are going to learn about the complete blueprint of APS Lansdown that include exam policy and marks weightage for each term read the complete section carefully to get complete information about all that.
|Type of Test||To be Completed by||Syllabus Covered||Remarks|
|First Periodic Test (UT – 1)||Jul||30%||MM – 40|
|Half Yearly||Sep||50%||MM – 80|
|Second Periodic Test (UT – 2)||Dec||30%||MM – 40|
|Finals||Mar||III – VI90% (Term – II)10% (Term – I)||MM – 80|
|VII80% (Term – II)20% (Term – I)|
|VIII – IX70% (Term – II)30% (Term – I)|
|XQP from CBSE||Schools may hold Pre-Bds on a required basis in Jan/Feb|
Weightage in Each Term is as under
- Unit Test – 40 marks to be reduced to 10 marks
- Notebook – 25 marks to be reduced to 5 marks
- Subject Enrichment – 25 marks to be reduced to 5 marks
- Half Yearly/Final – 80 marks
Army School Lansdown Fee Structure for admission session 2021-2022
The complete fee structure can be divided into three categories such One-time fee payments, Annually fee payments and the last one is monthly fee payments. Check out all these Army Public School admission 2021 fee structure that is given below in details.
Army School Lansdown One time Admission Fees structure 2021
|Details of Dues||Offers (Rs)||JCOs (Rs)||Ors (Rs)||CIV. (Rs)|
|ONE TIME Payment required|
Army School Lansdown ANNUAL CHARGES Admission Fees structure 2021
|ANNUAL CHARGES||Offers (Rs)||JCOs (Rs)||Ors (Rs)||CIV. (Rs)|
|Exam & Stationery||276||276||276||276|
|Games & Sports||345||276||207||690|
|Play- way & Scientific||276||207||172||483|
|Equipment(Up to Class V)|
|Total – I to V||1,979||1,703||1,461||3,083|
|Total – VI to XII||1,703||1,496||1,289||2,600|
Army School Lansdown MONTHLY FEE Admission Fees structure 2021
|MONTHLY FEE events||Offers (Rs)||JCOs (Rs)||Ors (Rs)||Civilians (Rs)|
|(A) TUITION FEES (Per Month)|
|— Class I to V||1,581||1,404||1,214||1,948|
|— Class VI to X||1,771||1,581||1,404||2,125|
|— Class XI to XII (Sci. & Com)||1,948||1,771||1,581||2,314|
|(B) Computer Fee – Incl TAL ( Class: I to XII )||276||276||276||345|
|(C) PUPIL FUND (Monthly)||103||103||103||172|
|(D) SCIENCE FEE|
|— Class IX to X||69||69||69||103|
|— Class XI & XII||103||103||103||172|
|(E) COMPUTER SCI/INFO PRACT|
|( Class XI & XII – Elective Subject)||103||103||103||172|
|(F) GENR FUEL CHARGE||20||20||20||20|
Army Public School Lansdowne contact number
- Army Public School Lansdowne address – PO- LANSDOWNE, DIST- PAURI GARHWAL (UK) – 246155
- Army Public School Lansdowne Contact number – 12 453 – 01386262278, 01386262065, 9410146644
- Email id – email@example.com
- Official website – apslansdowne.com
FAQ’s about Army School Lansdown admission 2021
- Can civilians take admission in Army Public School?
Yes, Civilians also take admission into Army Public School but their admission seat priority is different. Apart from that there fee structure is also different.
- Who can take admission in Army Public School?
In Army Public School admission can be taken above 5 year's students. Both boys and girls can take admission into APS every year. Documents required in the admission procedure is given above.
- What is the fees structure of the Army school?
Army School admission fees for officers rank – 1200 Rs, JCOs – 600Rs, Ors- 400Rs and for Cilillians – 5000Rs. However complete fee structure is given above.
- Is Army Public School residential?
Army Public School is a co-ed residential school. there are various types of co-curricular activities that take place every year.
- Is Army Public School government or private?
Army Public school is a private school. All army Schools are affiliated with CBSE Board.
- How many Army public school are in India?
There are a total of 137 Army public school present all over India. These all army schools are administered and managed by local Army authority present over the location of the school. With the help of AWES (Army Welfare Education Society).