AP POLYCET 2020 stands for Andhra Pradesh polytechnic common entrance test. This test is going to conduct to take admission in diploma courses in all polytechnical institute of Andhra Pradesh state. Application form of Andhra Pradesh polytechnic common entrance test 2020 has been released by the organisation. Candidate can fill the online application form from 16 March 2020 to 4 August 2020. This is an extended application date due to COVID-19. Further process complete schedule will be announced later. This examination is going to conduct by the state board of technical education and training which is situated at Amravati. Tell now there will be no change in exam pattern and syllabus. Read this article carefully to know more about AP POLYCET 2020.
Latest: AP Polycet 2020 postponed till further notice.
AP POLYCET 2020
AP POLYCET is a common admission test for all student after 10th and 12th class student can apply for diploma courses. It is a three years course and having many streams in it. After completing the polytechnical degree candidate can apply for any engineering course and that will be only for 3 years. Andhra Pradesh polytechnic common entrance test exam 2020 exam duration is of 2 hours and there will be all multiple choice question to be asked. This question belongs to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject. Complete syllabus and exam are based on class 10th syllabus. Andhra Pradesh polytechnic common entrance test result 2020 will be released through online mode all applicants can check here about it.
AP POLYCET Schedule 2020
|Release of AP Polycet 2020 Application Form||March 16, 2020|
|Last Date to submit the completed application||August 4, 2020|
|AP Polycet 2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified|
|Certification verification for SC/ST/BC/OC/Minorities||To be notified|
|Certification verification for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo Indian Categories||To be notified|
|Option Exercising||To be notified|
|Announcement of seat allotment||To be notified|
AP POLYCET Highlights 2020
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||AP Polycet|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Amaravati|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
AP POLYCET 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
This is the basic step that every applicant must follow this step. Before filling Andhra Pradesh polytechnic common entrance test online application form 2020 candidate must know about eligibility criteria. If candidate it is willing to complete eligibility criteria then the applicant must fill the online application form of it, otherwise, the applicant does not fill the online application form of Andhra Pradesh polytechnic common entrance test 2020 because the organisation will reject their form. AP POLYCET eligibility criteria 2020 is explained below
- Nationality and domicile
- All applicant must have Indian citizenship and applicant must have residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualifying exam-
- Candidate must pass class 10th from CBSE or any recognised state board.
- Can applicant have a minimum 35% marks aggregate in in all subject with mathematics.
- Age limit
- There will be no upper age and lower age limit for appearing in AP POLYCET 2020.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2020
the conducting body or organisation of AP POLYCET 2020 has been released online and offline application form. The applicant can fill this application form till 4 August 2020. before filling online application form applicant must be aware of all documents which are required to fill the online application form of AP POLYCET 2020. The last step to fill the online application form is paying the application fee. the applicant must read all the guidelines which are required to fill online application form these guidelines are present in the brochure or booklet that has been present by the organisation. the application form is available through offline mode also but due to COVID-19 the form can only be submitted through online mode. applicant want to know complete information about how to fill AP POLYCET application form 2020 can click here.
How to fill AP POLYCET application form through online mode 2020?
- The applicant can click here or go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh polytechnical common entrance test.
- A new applicant for first time filling application form must register themselves.
- After doing registration successfully the candidate is allowed to fill the online application form
- after entering all basic details which are required to fill AP POLYCET application form 2020 when did reach to the last step
- In the last step, applicant must pay the application fee for completing filling application form process.
How to fill AP POLYCET application form through offline mode 2020?
- The applicant can click here to download application form of AP POLYCET 2020. And then take next step that prints out that application form as a hard copy.
- Filling application form all the basic detail which is asked in that.
- Candidate must enter all these basic details which are given below
- Applicant name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Complete address
- Examination centre preference
- Medium of exam
- Then-candidate attached a photograph and signature.
- Now applicant must go to the nearby cyber cafe to submit that application form.
- While submitting AP POLYCET application form 2020 candidate need to pay an application fee at that time.
- applicant need to pay rupees 400 as application fees by cash or net banking mode.
- After completing the process of filling application form candidate take multiple print out of AP POLYCET application form 2020 which may be used in future.
|SC, General, OBC, ST||Offline, Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 350|
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern 2020
Edusavior wishing all applicant to do well in the Andhra Pradesh polytechnical common entrance test 2020. Before giving for preparing for the entrance test applicant must go through the exam pattern which has been released by the organisation. With the help of this exam, pattern candidate get a clear vision to crack Andhra Pradesh polytechnical common entrance test.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern 2020
- AP POLYCET 2020 exam duration will be e of two hours including the multiple-choice question.
- Each question will contain for option as an answer but there will be only one correct answer.
- Total questions to be asked by the applicant is 120 question.
- There will be sixty questions asked for mathematics subject rest 30 each question to be asked from chemistry and physics subject.
- There will be no negative marking so no marks will be deducted for any wrong answer to be attempted by an applicant.
- All question will be asked from the syllabus of class 10th
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode completely. The applicant will get an OMR based sheet in that sheet applicant mark all correct answers.
AP POLYCET Admit Card 2020
All applicant can fill the online application form through online mode as well as offline mode. Applicant must know that application form is complete when application fees have been submitted. after submitting the application form at that time candidate will get AP POLYCET to admit card at the same time but if there will be rush in the cyber cafe then the candidate can collect those admit card after two-three days.