AEEE Application Form 2020 – AEEE Application Forms have been released by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Let the candidates know that the AEEE 2020 application process has started from 19 September 2019. AEEE Application 2020 has been released through online medium. Online application forms have been released on the official website of Amrita University, www.amrita.edu . Before applying, candidates have to register themselves. Candidates who are 10 + 2 pass can apply for this exam. Before applying, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The candidates who apply will also have to pay the application fee. Get more information on AEEE 2020 application form below.
AEEE Application Form 2020
Let the candidates know that you have to fill only one application form to take admission in any campus of Amrita University. While filling in the application form, fill all the details and columns requested in it. You have to upload some important documents along with the application form. All the candidates must submit their application on the last date of application and submit it. See the required dates of AEEE application 2020 from the table below.
AEEE Important Dates 2020
|AEEE Events 2020||Important dates|
|Apply Online Starts||19 September 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application form||31 March 2020|
|Commencement Slot booking||10 April 2020|
|AEEE Entrance exam||23 – 27 April 2020|
|Pen Paper Test (Only in Tamil Nadu)||02 May 2020|
|Result||To Be Announced|
How to fill the AEEE Application Form 2020?
Candidates can know the steps to apply through this page both online and offline. Read the below steps to apply AEEE 2020-
- To apply online, first, you have to click on the link of the application form given on this page.
- After clicking on the link, the registration page of the official website will open.
- You have to provide your name, date of birth, gender, category, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. to make your registration.
- After all the information is complete, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, you can apply your application.
- In the application form, you will have to fill your personal details, educational details, examination details etc.
- After completing all the details, you will have to upload your passport size photo and scan a copy of the signature.
- After this, in the last, you have to pay the application fee.
- After the completion of the application form, you must take a printout of it.
AEEE 2020 application form and required documents
Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of some important documents along with the online application form, whose information is given below-
- Passport Size Photo – 5-20 KB Size
- Signature – 5-20 KB size
AEEE Application fee 2020
All the candidates applying will also have to submit the application fee. Applications will not be accepted without an application fee. Get the information about the application fee from below-
- 1000 / – to the candidates. The application fee will have to be paid.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before participating in the AEEE 2020 application process. Register yourself only after knowing the AEEE eligibility criteria.
- Candidates from any recognized board must have passed 10 + 2 with 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates should get 55% marks in each subject.
- Candidate’s date of birth must be on or after 1 July 1999.
AEEE Admit Card 2020
AEEE Admit Card 2020 will be issued a few days after the application process ends. Admit cards will be issued only to those candidates who have completed the application and submitted at the right time and who have booked the AEEE 2020 slot. The admit cards of all the candidates will be released online on the official website of Amrita University. The admit cards of the candidates who apply through offline will also be issued online. Important information related to the AEEE Admission Test 2020 like exam centre, exam time, roll number etc. will be given on the admit card.